Greeley Estates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Of The Rest

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reporT...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wh1p3d dds

wh1p3d dds

reporT... Empty
PostSubject: reporT...   reporT... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 am

Evil or Very Mad wow bro.. you are SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! for one...i dont have a girlfriend two, i h8 racist people because my aunt is racist.. you are so cool making up lies..

KK ill stop now.. just wanted to say all i said to them is "i didnt dupe so stfu kids"

now if you wanna know how this started.. i was in PK and he kept calling me a duper and i got mad.. because i dont break rules.. so i atted him and killed him.. so for now on we aint friends no more. NOW last night.. i was training and the player WHIP came up to me and asked me. where do u get whips? and people were trying to sell them to him for 540m.. obv that was all his money or something.. i was WTF? they dont cost that much.. so i gave him one for free. then they started to say DUPER DUPER and i was like dude stfu i dont.. then alch said go suck a dildo like you dad tought you.. ory didnt say nothing bad like that he just said duper.. which is starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
https://greeleyestates.darkbb.com
santa pks

santa pks

reporT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporT...   reporT... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 am

Dude...they say duper cuz u gave whip? wow i gave away a few that i pked... i didnt get called duper... and yea i agree i was there when they started...

santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.greeleyestates.darkbb.com

reporT...
Page 1 of 1